____________________________________________________________________________

6.6.12

Awkward Stage :P

Hey lovelies, how ya been?
I've been feeling mostly terrible the past few days, with morning sickness and a crazy sore throat knocking at my door, but I'm hanging in there! All worth it for our little smooshy human :))

Since I've been under the weather lately, I haven't had a whole lot of creativity going and as such I only have a couple photos to share: an updated pic of yours truly, and one of our prune! :P

I'm attempting to grow my hair out some again, probably to my shoulders and keep it there. It's in an awkward mullety stage, which matches my awkward slightly chubby baby bump that is happening haha XD Well, check you later- have a great day! Say a little prayer for us <3

All the best,
Grace Elizabeth
(and Prune!)

No comments:

Post a Comment