____________________________________________________________________________

7.7.11

Hogwarts Honeymoon!

Hey everyone, sorry I've been slacking on posts the past couple of days, it's been a little frantic around here. We've been packing and planning and replanning and more packing foooorrr: Hogwarts! :D Well, the closest we can get to hogwarts at least, The Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Studios :) We're leaving for the airport any minute, I just wanted to let everyone know what was happening and say ttfn!
We're beinging the laptop, so hopefully I'll still be able to do blog posts, but if not, see you in 5 or so days!
xoxoxox,
Grace

P.S. Get used to pictures like this one:


:D

2 comments:

  1. I hope you have the best of time dear! I can't wait to see the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG that is going to be the most incredible honeymoon in the history of honeymoons!!! You are going to have the best time! Looking forward to the pictures!!

    ReplyDelete