____________________________________________________________________________

25.4.12

A Confession: Hates

If I've been putting on the facade of being a normal, functioning adult let this post clarify it for you :)

I hate balsalmic vinagrette. It tastes like shoe juice.


I hate meeting new people. It makes me terribly nervous.


I hate unsweetened coffee.


I hate the laundry, dishes, and making the bed. (My poor husband.)


I hate the progression of time, and often worry myself sick about getting old.


I hate when people start internet arguments, and just kind of the state of the internet in general.


I hate the doorbell. It's startling, and new people may be on the other side of the door.


Likewise, I hate answering the phone. Talking on the phone in general is pretty painful.

There are so many more >_<

What seemingly normal things do you hate?

All the best,
Grace Elizabeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment