____________________________________________________________________________

27.4.12

Soilmates

Hey friends! I just wanted to give a quick update on My Goodsie shop, Mason Jar Market, and a peek of a sweet new card I designed that has just been posted!


Some of you may have already known about this little shop I run, but if not here she is! Right now I only have digital card downloads posted, but I'd like to expand it to vintage wares and closet treasures in the near future! :D I posted 5 or so new cards in the shop today, so please check them out! Only $2.00 and you'll get an email with the card of your choice, in any format you need!

Annddd *drumroll* here's the brand new, fresh off the press card I designed!

Sorry for the ugly watermark, but why buy the cow if you can get the milk for free as they say :(

A little creepy and gross, but too cute to resist drawing XD It came as a result of a texting mishap, where soilmates was typed instead of soulmates and here it is! :D

Hope you like! Have a great Friday <3

All the best,
Grace Elizabeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment