____________________________________________________________________________

27.5.11

Teagan White

Hey guys, I've been super rushed this week packing for our weekend trip we're taking for my birthday! I'm turning 20 this Monday :) We're going up into the mountains to a few towns known for their awesome antiques. I'm darn excited! Anyway, I didn't have time for a legit post, so I wanted to make it up to you by featuring one of my most favorite artists ever! Her name is Teagan White, and not only is she insanely cute and fashionable, she is genuinely one of the best artists I've ever seen. Proof:
Image (C) Teagan White
I love her use of typography so much it hurts.

Image (C) Teagan White

Image (C) Teagan White
I actually have this one as a shirt too! And hopefully a tattoo someday :)

Image (C) Teagan White
If you want to follow her work (and you should) her website is: teaganwhite.com/


I love that she is so young and successful, while being adorable and kind on top of it. I think this artist feature will become a regular part of my blog too, so watch out for more awesome artists to come!

I hope you all have a great weekend :)
I'll see you next week with some pics from our trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment