____________________________________________________________________________

4.1.12

Ya'll know I love surveys...


Got this one from the adorable Gentri Lee :)


#1. What's a nickname only your family calls you?
Since I was little, my Dad has called me Macie and many variations thereof (Maceroo, Macie-moo, Macer-eraser haha) Supposedly it came from the term "Amazing Grace" :P 
Or Gracie :) And the Yeti has a billion nicknames for me!


#2. What's a weird habit of yours?
Hmm, I play a lot of games in my head. Like "what if" type games as well as word games like anagraming and spelling words as fast as I can haha. Nerd status.
#4. What's a song you secretly LOVE to blast & belt out when you're alone?
Anything by Adele- and I don't wait until I'm alone to belt it! :D


#5. What's one of your biggest pet peeves?
I hate misunderstandings and miscommunication... -__- nothing worse haha.


#6. What's one of your nervous habits?
I clichely pick/ bite away at my nails! And now I never have nails :(
#7. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
We actually don't have defined 'sides' hehe. It depends on who is cold and who is hot, cause we have a fan on one side, and a heater on the other! 


#8. What was your first stuffed animal & it's name?
Hmmm, a glow in the dark bear named Bubba- after what I then called my brother :) There were thousands of stuffed animals to come afterwards, but that was the first I remember!


#9. What's the drink you ALWAYS order at starbucks?
Well, I used to only order sweetened iced coffee for years! Until recently I've started getting iced caramel macciato's instead. Yum! 
#10. What's the beauty rule you preach.. but never ACTUALLY practice?
Probably having self confidence! In social situations I am the worst that ><
I'm kind of awful about following the rules in general. I never moisturize, tweeze, drink loads of waters or take vitamins. I rarely even paint my nails. :/ 


#11. Which way do you face in the shower?
I face both ways depending on what I washing heh.


#12. Do you have any 'weird' body 'skills'?
I wouldn't say skills. Other than the uncanny ability to get sick whenever something really important is coming up, my body is quite untalented haha. I also have weird bent pinky fingers and can pop my neck wicked loud, but nothing out of the ordinary :) 


#13. What's your favorite 'comfort food'/food that's 'bad' but you love to eat it anyways?
Oh boy, this list could go on for miles! :P Mac and Cheese would probably be my top though. And bread. MMMM bread. Bless their carby hearts.
#14. What's a phrase or exclamation you always say?
I say the word ridiculous way too often. And at work I accidentally say the word 'Okay' or 'alrighty' like a billion times a day haha.


#15. Time to sleep- what are you ACTUALLY wearing?
Just got some Hello Kitty pjs that are wicked cute :) but normally a shirt of the Yeti's and some boyshorts. 


Hope you all had a good hump day ;D


All the best, 
Grace Elizabeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment