____________________________________________________________________________

12.10.11

"Wild

and free, you've got no place to be."
Matt and Kim- Spare Change

While Calvin was away at his Kempo class yesterday, I got a chance to write and draw, sip iced coffee and listen to Matt and Kim on headphones while people-watching up a storm, heh.
It was nice. No laying in Yeti's arms in a comfy bed watching Netflix nice, but nice all the same.
Some time alone can be good. Or so they say, right? Oh codependence, you cruel mistress. :P

But eventually we were together again and
this little furry friend of ours wanted to say hello. :)

And I hope you have a good day,
because the truth is, you are unthinkably beautiful.

All the best,
Grace Elizabeth.

6 comments:

  1. Your hair looks really nice in the upper left corner. You can really see the red in it good :).

    Trying... To... Read... What's... On... Notebook... Bah, no use! Post it sometime!

    Indeed, alone time is great, but sharing a moment is even better. It seems Ilo knows that too, haha.

    Wishing ya'll the best of the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, where do you live, because I want to come play with your ferrets :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahah Bethany: I live in Colorado :D come visit anytime heh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Casey: Thank you sir! :D I tried to dye it again but it only made my roots fire red and black everywhere else :P Oh well!

    Blah, my writing has been total crap lately- I promise the second I write anything decent I'll post it! :)

    I wish you the best as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in Indiana. You're about 1000 miles away :/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shoooot :( Well, let me know if you're ever out this way! heh

    ReplyDelete