____________________________________________________________________________

3.2.12

Same Old

Hey guys :) I haven't posted in a few days because not much has changed around here!
I'm still obsessing over Wuthering Heights:


I may have even bought an audiobook. Oh boy -____-

This is my favorite quote from it which I may need to get tattooed very soon XD:


Click img for source.
Still Loving my Keurig and hanging out in my spare room:



But I did finally get some new boots! Seen in this outfit from yesterday:



And a new insane cute backpack for school (cause I'm five):


It's from Target by the way. You know you want one :P
And just in time too! It snowed like, a few feet here haha. But it's pretty so that's okay :) I hope everyone has been well. And happy weekend!


All the best,
Grace Elizabeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment