____________________________________________________________________________

29.2.12

Wu is Me

In the midst of the Jason Wu for Target craze, or Wunami if you will, I saw this gorgeous and slightly weird dress hanging. I ran up and it was my size, the last one. I immediately purchased it of course, but once I got home and tried it on I realized it was not super flattering on my short and stubby with boyish hair frame. 


But alas, a slave to fashion, I tried every combination of belts and tights and shoes until I found this one. Still slightly conjures images of bowling shirts and cowboys, but I kind of like its weirdness :)

And at the end of the day, whatevs.
Hope you've been well, awesome lovely readers of this blog.
I'd love to hear from you, if you have time.

All the best,
Grace Elizabeth.


No comments:

Post a Comment