____________________________________________________________________________

17.6.11

Preserves

I wanted to share with you guys today this little piece of writing a did a few months ago which was the inspiration for the blog you see here:
I store your facial expressions up in mason jar memories and organize them on my shelf. Your finger creases and forest brown eyeflecks and soft rosy red ear curves. I have it all. Alphabetized and organized, folded, stacked, and preserved like spring peaches and zuccini and yellow white corn cob kernels. I'll never miss a thing, I'll never go hungry.
Image (C) piccsy.com


4 comments:

  1. Ah yes, my favorite of your romantic pieces. Before this one, my favorite was the "You're Perfect" story from the vlog you did half-asleep at like 2a.m. a long, long time ago. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. such beautiful words. and a pretty picture! just came across your lovely blog and am now following you x

    ReplyDelete
  3. RosiePosie: Thank you so much! :) Glad to have you!

    ReplyDelete