____________________________________________________________________________

21.9.11

To my dear Momma

on your Birthday,
I couldn't be more proud and lucky to have you as a friend, Momma, and teacher.
I genuinely think my Mom is one of the most beautiful ladies alive!
I am SO happy to share my genes with her, and as I'm getting older, to see so much of her manifest itself in me.

Thanks for everything you've done and continue to do.
I hope you have a beautiful Birthday <3

To my readers- I hope you have a beautiful day,
and tell your Momma you love her.
We don't have these amazing women in our lives forever,
don't take this time for granted.

5 comments:

  1. aww! happy birthday to your beautiful mama! you guys are so sweet!

    and girl, oh my gosh. i just got your package. i was knee deep in proposal work and our front desk lady delivered it to my desk. i'm sending you a longer e-mail later about this, but i LOVE LOVE LOVE it. you've got no idea how much it turned my week around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww what a sweet post. Happy birthday to your pretty momma!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet. I'm very close to my mom as well. She's about to move away and it's hard for me to deal with. xo, rv

    http://aneclecticheap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable tattoo and name for your blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for your lovely comments!
    Vintch: :DDDD
    Danielle: Thank you! She's gorgeous isn't she? :D
    Rae: Aww, I'm so sorry to hear that! :/ At least now you guys have an excuse to mail each other fun packages and letters and things :P
    OKAYBONES: Thank you!! :D How sweet :P

    ReplyDelete