____________________________________________________________________________

8.9.11

YATVF

To my wonderful husband on your birthday,

"You is kind, you is smart,
you is important."

I can't put into words just how much your life has changed my life, or just how sure I am that we'll be together until the end of time and beyond.

I hope you know today and every day how entirely you are loved.


Yeti and the Vamp Forever <3
(or in this case, little owl and the ferret, tehe)

I'll post pics of his surprise present soon!
Have a beautiful day, readers.

5 comments:

  1. Awww, so beautiful! Happy 20th (I believe it's your 20th) Calvin! Have an amazing day, both of you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet! I hope you have a wonderful time celebrating! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw so cute! Your blog has easily become one of my favorites! would love to follow each other ;)

    btw, what software do you use to make your header (or is it top secret? ;))

    artofbeingcool.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all so much guys! :D

    And Bree;
    Thank you so much ma'am! I love sweet comments like yours heh. Thanks for the follow too! I returned the favor :) And I used just plain old photoshop to make the header :)

    ReplyDelete